When the country was celebrating Durga Puja by worshiping Devi Durga, the symbol of women power, a young Muslim girl in a remote Jammu village turned to be “ Durga” and killed a dreaded Lashkar terrorist on Sunday. Exhibiting astonishing courage, Rukhsana Kausar confronted a group of Lashkar terrorists who had barged into their home late Sunday night. The brave girl snatched an AK-47 from one of the terrorists, and shot one to death, injured another and send the others running for their lives. Rukshana was trained by the village defence committee how to fire an assault rifle. The training helped her for the courageous act. She said “I pushed a terrorist into the wall. I hit him with the butt of the gun and then fired several times.” It is reported that the deceased militant was identified as commander Osama, of Pakistani origin.
Search my Blog
- Today is Earth Day
- Drought-hit Latur
- The Ancient Indian Civilization (TAIC)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Landscape
- What were the effects of partition on India and Pakistan?
- Today I met a Struggling Single Mom From Honduras With 4 Kids
- Udaipur City Palace
- Temples appear like Rosary Beads; 108 Shiva Temples in Kalna
- 397,748 hits since 30-6-2007
- ALTo Bangladesh Beauty Bengali Bollywood Cellular Jail china Cinema Climate Change Deepavali Deepika Devi Durga Diwali Dream Durga Durga puja Dussera environment Freedom Global warming Gold medal History Holi Incredible India Independence Independence day India Indian Beauty Indian Cinema Indian Dress Indian Festival Indian History Indira Invocation ISKCON Jealousy Joke Jyoti Basu Kausani Kolkata Life Love Maa Durga Malala Mangalore Mayapur Mumbai Nainital Nano Nature New year Nobel Prize Obama Olympic Pakistan Photo Challenge Photography Poem Radhakrishna Rainy Rainy day Rajasthan Saaree Saina Science small car Suchitra sen Tagore Taj Tajmahal Tata terrorist Travel Wall WPC