In response of weekly photo challenge : Transient, one set of Sunset photographs taken by me at Mount Abu, India, is shared with you! Hope you will like it.
Category Archives: Nature
- Coconut Water is More Nutritious than whole milk – Less fat and NO cholesterol!
- Coconut Water is More Healthy than Orange Juice – Much lower calories
- Coconut Water is Better than processed baby milk- It contains lauric acid, which is present in human mother’s milk
- Coconut water is naturally sterile — Water permeates though the filtering husk!
- Coconut water is a universal donor– Its identical to human blood plasma
- Coconut Water is a Natural Isotonic Beverage – The same level we have in our blood.
- Coconut water has saved lives in 3rd world countries thru Coconut IV.
- Coconut water is the very stuff of Nature, biologically Pure, full of Natural Sugars, Salts, and Vitamins to ward off fatigue… and is the next wave of energy drinks BUT natural!’, according to Mortin Satin, Chief of the United Nation’s Food Agriculture Organization.
- Coconut water contains more potassium (at about 294 mg) than most sports drinks (117 mg) and most energy drinks..
- Coconut water has less sodium (25mg) where sports drinks have around 41mg and energy drinks have about 200mg!
- Coconut water has 5mg of Natural Sugars where sports and energy drinks range from 10-25mg of Altered Sugars.
- Coconut water is very high in Chloride at 118mg; compared to sports drinks at about 39mg.
In response to this week’s photo challenge theme Morning, this is my submission. This shot was taken somewhere in Rajasthan on the way to Jodhpur in the early morning when the eastern sky was getting ready for the sunrise.