Amazing sculptures around the world!
Jul 14, 2014
There is probably no city or town in the world that doesn’t have a statue or sculpture – they commemorate important events, help us remember our greatest people, or simply put smiles on our faces.
However, some of them stand out from the rest and become true symbols of their locations. This list shows the most inspiring and creative statues in the world, which prove that they can be a great form of street art.
via: Bored Panda
1. Mustangs By Robert Glen, Las Colinas, Texas, USA
Photo credits: mustangsoflascolinas.com
2. Expansion by Paige Bradley, New York, USA
Image credits: Anastasia Tank
3. The Monument Of An Anonymous Passerby, Wroclaw, Poland
Photo credits: unknown
4. Salmon Sculpture, Portland, Oregon, USA
Photo credits: Ava Hirschsohn
5. People Of The River By Chong Fah Cheong, Singapore
View original post 157 more words